TOKYO – 23 MAY 2016 – Numerical Technologies today announced its participation in Risk Japan 2016 that will take place on June 9 at Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo.
- Reviewing Basel III implementation in Japan and on-going global discussions
- Conduct risk, remuneration, stress testing, and their impacts
- Beyond compliance: intersection of stress testing and strategic planning
- Emerging trends and risk management in the Asian regulatory and capital regimes
- Risk management strategies in the evolving regulatory and capital regimes for insurers
- Liquidity and capital management: risk capital charges, TLAC and NSFR
- Chief economist roundtable assessing the road ahead of quantitative easing and negative interest rate