SINGAPORE – 25 MAY 2015 – Numerical Technologies today announced its participation in Risk Japan 2015 that will take place on June 11 at Shangri-La Hotel, Tokyo.
- Impacts of the BCBS proposal of revised standardised approach for measuring credit, operational and counterparty credit risk exposures
- Conduct risk: developing and maintaining and effective risk appetite framework
- Stress tests and effective governance and management for emerging risks
- TLAC, Basel III, Basel 2.5 GLAC requirements harmonisation
- ERM, Solvency II and regulatory capital management for insurers