SINGAPORE – 7 NOVEMBER 2012 – Numerical Technologies, a leading provider of financial risk management software, today announced the release of NtInsight® for ALM 8.1.3. The updated NtInsight® for ALM offers risk professionals new and enhanced functionalities in the areas of investment planning, reporting, and risk evaluation.
- Realistic investment planning – the new NtInsight® for ALM enables risk managers to plan their future investment more realistically. Changes related to this feature include:
- A new function that allows risk managers to set constraints on their trades’ future investment amount using a user-defined equation.
- An expanded set of indicators that risk managers can specify as investment objectives. Managers can now specify BPV and profit/loss from valuation as investment objectives.
- Ability to record the partial sales of a contract’s assets.
- More detailed reporting facility – in NtInsight® for ALM 8.1.3, information based on transfer pricing is now reported in the portfolio analysis worksheet. Analytic indicators such as BPV and NPV have also been added in the financial information worksheet.
- Additional evaluation type for financial instruments that have prepayments
- Support for scheduled batch processing